Maple Global Nprotect

Dicussion On any other Games. <br />
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

Anyone got any suggestions of how i can bypass damn nprotect .
I play maple global, keeps shutting off computer when i run CE

any trainers, hacks, hints for maple global would be much appreciated =]

-Coolme =p
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

erm ok heres this use process guard

enable maple to be able to be modifyed

enable cheat engine to modify other programmes

DO NOT enable cheat engine to be modifyed

presto u got a bypass

or u can go to my msea hax thread and DL the prevex however i urge u to look at the side effects of Nprotect and GG well for meantime its back to HB for me cheerio
___________________________________________________<br>HB CELESTIAL 4 EVER<br>HBNOL TO DIE<br>DAM I HABE BEEN QUACKED BY Nprotect
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

tried both methods =/ both methods crash make me restart =/ as soon as i run cheatengin.. wish i wasnt such an idiot lol i could make my own exe =/
still trying to figure how to get past it.. damn maple global.. v.18 now =/ grr
wish me luck =]
if u got any other methods it would be MUCH appricated
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

hummmm trying using blowie it should work

go google and search for it

or mabe try CElite
___________________________________________________<br>HB CELESTIAL 4 EVER<br>HBNOL TO DIE<br>DAM I HABE BEEN QUACKED BY Nprotect
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

i do .. but its not the same.. like no godmode ..etc i can vac and attack .. lol
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

with CElite u have to find god mode values urself but i seriously reccmond u to do vac only cos CElite is unstable adn usually crashes if u do godmode
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

yeah i am using vac.. its getting hard tho.. cuz im having a lil probs finding good values for each map.. and REALLY confused how i do right wal top + bottom =/ i can do left.. lol
so yeah all my monstors always go to right side lol .
CASH SHOP
value...4294966946
go to HENESEY
value...4294966748

lol =/ yah i noob =[
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

if i sucks to right side its correct if it goes left u did the opposite if u get sucked as well u did something majorly wrong
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

yeah it would be nice tho if i could figure out top and right wall and bottom i guess... then i could make it all come to one point at anywhere in the map :). expecially maps like in the tree.. so they all just dont go right side and stay on there own level.
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

got a small q , do u know why some of the monstors do not go to the spot .. i have to after a while go arou nd the whole map and rekill them.. if u got any way to get past this it would help a lot ! =p

haha .. ms got a lot funner sence i started messin around with this.

powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

yeah thats hows it suppoused to be if everything gets sucked into the spot any dude that waltz in can see u hack so its precautionary for some monsters to be in other places
coolme
noob

Post by coolme »

mm would u by any chance know how i would do a item vac hack ? where i vacum lal the items O.o

=p it would be nice :)
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

you mean auto loot well i havent habe any idea how to do that lol