Need Professional Help Here!

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
chuckygm
just visiting

Post by chuckygm »

Well people, i started play hb, let see, 2 months ago, and i want to run a server, the hoster its not a prob now, but i want help in this topics:
1- Where can i get a FPS editor for the .pak sprites, cause i want to change the place of some stuff in the health bar, and other menus.
2- How can i configure the server, to start with 100% in all the skills, and how can i configure the exp of everymonster? and the gold?
3- i want to pack all the sprites, contents and stuff in only one .exe, like other servers, who has it, where con i find it?

Please any program that i need, in case that i need any program, please add it in a link in your answer.

I know that maybe all the files and answers are in this forum, but i dont have time to search, so please limit yourself to answer.

Thanks again, i KNOW im a Lol, a Newbie and all that stuff, but help me.

Chucky :P

PD: im sorry for the bad english but i hail from spain. :P
chuckygm
just visiting

Post by chuckygm »

oh yes! i forgot this question:
i want to create a new GM char, how do i do it?
how can i link it to a account?
dumper
Regular

Post by dumper »

pakeditor to edit paks .. can download it ..dont wanna search link now ..
easiest is to use a command to set ur skills to 100% maybe ?
there are many programs that bundle files into single exe .. use google ? :D
edit ur gm lvl in the text files or the db .. depending on what u use .. txt or sql ... and add the gm to the verified list in the gameconfigs !
Aliviar
noob

Post by Aliviar »

chuckygm wrote: Well people, i started play hb, let see, 2 months ago, and i want to run a server, the hoster its not a prob now, but i want help in this topics:
1- Where can i get a FPS editor for the .pak sprites, cause i want to change the place of some stuff in the health bar, and other menus.
2- How can i configure the server, to start with 100% in all the skills, and how can i configure the exp of everymonster? and the gold?
3- i want to pack all the sprites, contents and stuff in only one .exe, like other servers, who has it, where con i find it?

Please any program that i need, in case that i need any program, please add it in a link in your answer.

I know that maybe all the files and answers are in this forum, but i dont have time to search, so please limit yourself to answer.

Thanks again, i KNOW im a Lol, a Newbie and all that stuff, but help me.

Chucky :P

PD: im sorry for the bad english but i hail from spain. :P
Hey Chucky.. Come on msn.. I help you..