Have the real 3.51

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
dumber
Regular

Post by dumber »

Well, I thougth this game was already dead but seems that there are people that still playing on this.

The files I have are the same used by alkon and nemesis (before the asm edit).

For what I remember I have one or two files (exes) that wasnt the same as the goldenboy released, well dont remember what file are different and what are the same but what i am pretty sure is that the files I got are the fully working 3.51 version with all the heldenian/apocalypse sh1t, also I have the exact configs that make the 3.51 run without any problems, also some of the sql is different

I was throwing the backup cd to the garbage and I remember about this forum.

DReiev
dumber
Regular

Post by dumber »

I think I remember now after looking at the cd, the World server released by goldenboy was the the one with sql support but version 2.195, that why I heard he programmed the world server from scratch, someone said that didnt worked at 100% also, the world serveri have is the WorldLServer 351 build 705, that is the one that work with the 3.51 files and also with the 3.61 HGserver, also the login released by goldenboy was the pure sql one while the one i have use text files too. That prevented the tool that exploited the login using sql injection, dont know how is going with the security rigth now so maybe you will need to patch the files somehow.
dumber
Regular

Post by dumber »

I just uploaded te file, I am not active forum member so is posible that i will not read this thread for more than a couple of days, so any question just ask.

Also maybe someone released this before, is something that I dont believe but is also posible so just in case, I have this files since several years ago when Alkon server stop working and when nemesis started working on the angels version of their 3.51 files.

<a href='http://rapidshare.com/files/46702339/HB_DReiev.rar.html' target='_blank'>http://rapidshare.com/files/46702339/HB ... ar.html</a>

Enjoy.

DReiev
diuuude
Outpost bitch

Post by diuuude »

I'm gonna take a look at these files. Anyways, thanks alot for this release, it's really nice to see peoples sharing files that they don't use anymore instead of keeping em on a backup cd, somewhere in your room...

Great Job ;)
<a href='http://www.technohell.net' target='_blank'><b><span style='color:red'>>>> Helbreath Ressources Website Here <<<</span></b></a><br>C++ Sources, Tools, Server Files, Help on Forum, C++ Snippets, Toplist... Updated often, come visit us !
Shoop
just visiting

Post by Shoop »

(clap), (clap), (clap),(clap), but we need the src...
-Blurr-
noob

Post by -Blurr- »

Shoop wrote: (clap), (clap), (clap),(clap), but we need the src...
Shut up and be happy at least he's giving his files to retards like you.
Aliviar
noob

Post by Aliviar »

dumber wrote: Well, I thougth this game was already dead but seems that there are people that still playing on this.

The files I have are the same used by alkon and nemesis (before the asm edit).

For what I remember I have one or two files (exes) that wasnt the same as the goldenboy released, well dont remember what file are different and what are the same but what i am pretty sure is that the files I got are the fully working 3.51 version with all the heldenian/apocalypse sh1t, also I have the exact configs that make the 3.51 run without any problems, also some of the sql is different

I was throwing the backup cd to the garbage and I remember about this forum.

DReiev
These are good files.. Work on them :)
diuuude
Outpost bitch

Post by diuuude »

Shoop wrote: (clap), (clap), (clap),(clap), but we need the src...
You don't need the sources as far as you are not able to improve the server in any way... The only things that need to be added in files are Angels and Crafting. Can be done with ASM but it's fucking annoying and hard to do !
<a href='http://www.technohell.net' target='_blank'><b><span style='color:red'>>>> Helbreath Ressources Website Here <<<</span></b></a><br>C++ Sources, Tools, Server Files, Help on Forum, C++ Snippets, Toplist... Updated often, come visit us !
dumber
Regular

Post by dumber »

Well, I have heard that for other games, people are programming dlls called extenders to add features to a compiled game, maybe the same can be done for helbreath, I think the exes are not encrypted so will not be a big trouble to inject dlls.
chuckygm
just visiting

Post by chuckygm »

im sorry, there's isnt a new version of the exe?
a 3.81 or something like that? or that is the server files version?
anyway i think that helbreath international should not be a pay 4 play stuff. cause that kill a game. a nice game with unlimited ops. like this one. but if it wasnt for the pay, perhaps the game didnt survive along the years. thats why all the servers dont live to much, right?