HG server ERROR!help!

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
mashimaro88
Regular

Post by mashimaro88 »

anyone has any idea wat is wrong wif my HG or my server files??coz my HG is not responding to my GateServer..help will b appreciated!!
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

Uhh, why the hell did you name it WS1?
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
mashimaro88
Regular

Post by mashimaro88 »

does tat has any effects??i named it WS1 coz i m jz testing to up the server...anyone has any idea??help plz....
Thefire
noob

Post by Thefire »

Well, I dont get why you changed it anyway. It doesnt help a shit.
mashimaro88
Regular

Post by mashimaro88 »

well..wat do u mean???i didnt change anything...i followed every instruction...the WS name is jz for testing...
helbards
noob

Post by helbards »

Do you have Antyvirus "NOD32" ??
If you have , delete it...
(Uninstal)
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

helbards wrote: Do you have Antyvirus "NOD32" ??
If you have , delete it...
(Uninstal)
Hey dipshit, didn't you noticed the AVG Anti-Virus icon on the desktop? AVG Won't harm anything, I've had this problem before, do you have any firewalls running? What about your IPs and Ports? If you don't have a router, then what kind've modem are you running with?
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
mashimaro88
Regular

Post by mashimaro88 »

yea..i hav AVG on..but not firewall..i m running on an router...DSL-500T..any idea wat's wrong??the port n ip is alright..i can connect to the gate server..but jz the game server is not responding...mm..
Shinakuma

Post by Shinakuma »

Run it again but with the HG Server on TOP of the gate server and post a screenshot... that's usually a problem with your config files(items, npcs, etc.)

and change the HBServer name to like "default" for this test
mashimaro88
Regular

Post by mashimaro88 »

this is the config..it's says all files loaded successfully..no problem occured..until the gateserver gets the information tat gameserver is not responding..mm