Old No Cast Delay Vs New Recent Versions

Talk about helbreath here.
LittleDemon
Regular

Post by LittleDemon »

Well in the old versions like 2.20 No Cast Delay was made by freezing the cursor value. But for recent versions how is it done? Basicly i don't like to use hacks that i can't make, so i'm trying to learn my hacking heart out.

Any hints pointing in the right direction would be fine.
LittleDemon
Regular

Post by LittleDemon »

I'm gonna be annoying and keep bumping this untill some one helps me ..

Yes i know there is a search button and no there is no post that acctually teaches this. I've been asking this question for .. 1 year now and every time i ask no one every replies and then i leave for a long time..

What i don't understand is why no one will every post even a hint as to get the new No Cast delay hack. Yes i do know there is the code for it but thats not what i want i want to acctually know how to find that certain address my self.

Ofcourse one way is to use wpe but then its only at a certain location i acctually want to know how you acctually find the address its self in the client.

Anyone ?!?!?!?! :ph34r:
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

not sure youd have to ask huhuhaha who is inactive ghostspider *might* know but im not sure
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
LittleDemon
Regular

Post by LittleDemon »

Has Ghospider come back to the forums yet? Haven't seen him for ages.

Btw charlie if you don't know how did you get the addresses? Cos you got them in your code section