Sql Commands Through Client!

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
MOG Hackintosh
Loyal fan

Post by MOG Hackintosh »

Fellow posters, I have made it! And now for only two thousand and five hundred american dollars you can have whatever you want on HB USA or HB inter!
For that money I can set you up with my gen-u-ine SQL command-o-matic for use with your gen-u-ine HB client program. This here invention of mine was originally conceived by my cousin Franklin Benjamin after running around in the rain flying a kite. He had an HB client cd on the end of the string and got hit by lightning 4 times when he came up with his invention. It was o-riginally conceived to bring in Mary Jooana into Tee Juana. Now it can be yours for the amee-cable price of only $2500.
If you buy one now at this low introduc-toree price I can also throw in a gen-u-wine three coloured armour set, worn by Slim Pickens, Soupy Sales and Teddy Roosevelt III when they played HB. It will look great with your official gen-u-wine Kloness "Mogulator" sword, signed by MOG herself.
What?
You mean you DON'T have an official gen-u-wine "Mogulator" sword, signed by MOG herself? Why you should be ashamed of your-self. But don't give up hope! For only $50 extra dollars you are entitled to your OWN autographed gen-u-wine Mogulator sword. Of course, that sword will look even better in your 3-coloured armour set, which you will get free buying my hack for the insanely low-price of $2500.
You can of course edit your own 3-coloured set if you buy my hack, but what about COLLECTABILITY? Why, this set of armour was engraved with a lover-ly picture of George Washington throwing a silver dollar over the Potomac river, hitting Jefferson Davis's grandfather in the head, therefore planting the seed of what would ex-plode into the american civil war 200 years later.
Very well, but realise I can edit any item anywhere now, and you will too if you buy my specially priced SQL command-o-matic.exe

MOG "Haney"
<b>"I think im a hillbilly so pay me for my uber shiz" - Slipknight</b><span style='color:red'><br>yes and the dutch are always celebrating<br>thats holland:<br>"i got a new bicycle!" CHAMPAGNE! :D<br>"new marijuana bar opened" CHAMPAGNE :D <br>"it stopped raining for an hour" CHAMPAGNE! :D <br>"my condom didn't break" CHAMPAGNE! :D <br>"jews moved in next door" CHAMPAGNE! :D<br>"Look! A windmill!" CHAMPAGNE! :D</span>
Jaap
Loyal fan

Post by Jaap »

There is only 1 problem:
DarkieDuck
Loyal fan

Post by DarkieDuck »

Jaap wrote: There is only 1 problem:
tell me!
cuz id like to buy it
hax
Jaap
Loyal fan

Post by Jaap »

no one plays those servers haha XDDDD
bigchief
Loyal fan

Post by bigchief »

DarkieDuck wrote:
Jaap wrote: There is only 1 problem:
tell me!
cuz id like to buy it
lol
Just remember if you shake it more then 3 times your playing with it.
No-1
Loyal fan

Post by No-1 »

Jaap wrote: no one plays those servers haha XDDDD
international is does still have mass raid wars and stuff like that..it shud be worth on inter since the GM's are dumb.Heck i cant afford it
Support Outpost@HBTop50<br><a href='http://hbtop50.berserkvision.com/in.php?id=582' target='_blank'>Outpost@HBTop50</a><br>
MOG Hackintosh
Loyal fan

Post by MOG Hackintosh »

siementech is LAZY. It would be more work for them to repair their source code than to keep banning every potential hacker. So they start banning indiscriminately. They banned people who traded stuff with "hackers". They really don't care about making money.
<b>"I think im a hillbilly so pay me for my uber shiz" - Slipknight</b><span style='color:red'><br>yes and the dutch are always celebrating<br>thats holland:<br>"i got a new bicycle!" CHAMPAGNE! :D<br>"new marijuana bar opened" CHAMPAGNE :D <br>"it stopped raining for an hour" CHAMPAGNE! :D <br>"my condom didn't break" CHAMPAGNE! :D <br>"jews moved in next door" CHAMPAGNE! :D<br>"Look! A windmill!" CHAMPAGNE! :D</span>
No-1
Loyal fan

Post by No-1 »

yeah..they also banned people that talked with the hacker..i remember they banned ppl that talked with jabi
Support Outpost@HBTop50<br><a href='http://hbtop50.berserkvision.com/in.php?id=582' target='_blank'>Outpost@HBTop50</a><br>
MOG Hackintosh
Loyal fan

Post by MOG Hackintosh »

jabi = disgruntled siementech employee.
Jaap
Loyal fan

Post by Jaap »

No-1 wrote:
Jaap wrote: no one plays those servers haha XDDDD
international is does still have mass raid wars and stuff like that..it shud be worth on inter since the GM's are dumb.Heck i cant afford it
if you call a war between 4 people a mass raid war, then sure!!
snoopy81
Loyal fan

Post by snoopy81 »

=)
Fine RP attempt...
=)
_\_ _<br> / , \__/ . \ Admin of Equilibrium Project<br> II\ \___ . O<br> III \_/ \ _ / <a href='http://www.equiprojet.com' target='_blank'>http://www.equiprojet.com</a><br> II I¯I