Retarded ADDKiD

General chit chat, chin wag, abuse, etc.
Orkl
Loyal fan

Post by Orkl »

omg shoot me for bringing up an old topic :x

btw acidx - why do you have a random japanese "nu" in the middle of your korean? lol
<!--QuoteBegin-crazymnig88+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (crazymnig88)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->by notepad??? it didn't show any code, just show words wif no mean<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin-charlie+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (charlie)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->he'll probably save it as 600pagebook.bmp<br><br>400gb file plzkthnx<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Logan
noob

Post by Logan »

Cut him a break, he's dead in less than 5 years.
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

I thought for adding some of the new shit I was going to add, didn't turn out the way I thought it would. It required more knowledge then I currently have now. Logan, stay out of this. It's between me and these Shitheads... Btw, Thanks for reviving an old topic... <_<
Logan
noob

Post by Logan »

ADDKiD wrote: Logan, stay out of this.
No.
Kenshi
Loyal fan

Post by Kenshi »

*searches for microphone*..
*taps microphone (two times)*
ADDKiD you are a fat piece of shit that is worth nothing in any sort of world and/or discourse.. That is all.

oh and logan i thought he was going to die from obesity.. guess even sometimes i'm wrong.. either/or i'm not worried.
get rooted.
Logan
noob

Post by Logan »

Kenshi wrote: oh and logan i thought he was going to die from obesity..
Ironically, the truck plowing into him makes him very thin, very quickly.