Asdf

General chit chat, chin wag, abuse, etc.
TsirhCitnA
just visiting

Post by TsirhCitnA »

Whoever GoldenBitch is, I am not surprised at his stupidity. This release will eventually hurt most of the hb community, so please just ignore him. He doesn't deserve to live guys.

Speaking of smart people, if it takes smart people to code, why have you been TRYING to for so long? Everything coded has been by people around you, and never by you yourself. Let's take Zabuza for example. He did all your work. All you did was look pretty and run things. Must have been so hard for you to do that. Now you try to claim fame by "releasing" files that were already leaked and starting a pathetic "dev" team that doesn't even dev. What is that bullshit? A DEV team that doesn't DEV? I mean come on. Nothing against those in the team, but this comes back to the previous point. You don't code, yet you try to start a dev team? All you can release are files that barely help people. Big fucking whoop, you released some 3.51 files. Now how does that help anyone? Are there any servers using them? If they are so good, why is it no one uses them. Ok then. Maybe because no one gives a shit about you, and use HBx files because they are actually good and worth something. If you want to help the HB Community, leave it now, twice and forall. You left HB once, but this time don't come back ok? It was nice and peaceful without you, now look what you're stirring up. You come on here and start talking shit to me and you don't even know who I am. I know you more than you think I do. And knowing you, you'll bring up old shit to try to get back at me because this post straight up owns you the fuck out. So, take my advice and just go. I can't name a single person who wants to in the HB business anymore. You made your impression with "releasing" the 2.03 sources, and hey, thanks for that. Without you we wouldn't be here. But your fame ended after that. Let's not drag this out shall we? Kthx.

-- Last time I'm going to post this. If you're going to be immature Goldenboy, then you know what? Be immature. But everyone knows the truth already. What's in my post is nothing new. All you do is make sure everyone looks bad, while you ban everyone and make sure they can't talk. You can't stand people speaking out against you. Try being a man for once and actually take an insult, instead of running and hiding. I've already said I'll leave if this post stays, otherwise why would I want to leave. I'd just make more work for you having to mod everything, and then no one's happy. I'll even ask nicely. Will you please leave this post?