Bolex Pulling A M.p.g.h. Dave?

General chit chat, chin wag, abuse, etc.
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

haha they got a new topic about new registartion and crap scirpts i bet they are from pk-hq because a person redid his scripts the original person who made them im seriously going to deface fagget.net
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
NonBreaKAble
Regular

Post by NonBreaKAble »

Your soo rite lil...
But maybe they just changed some of the text into same color as the background and then write "And things we stole", and post everything they stole :D
<a href='http://www.shock-waverz.tk' target='_blank'>ShockWaverZ</a><br>Join the forum :D
NonBreaKAble
Regular

Post by NonBreaKAble »

charlie wrote: haha they got a new topic about new registartion and crap scirpts i bet they are from pk-hq because a person redid his scripts the original person who made them im seriously going to deface fagget.net
Fagget is such a friendly word for what they really are... ;)
<a href='http://www.shock-waverz.tk' target='_blank'>ShockWaverZ</a><br>Join the forum :D
Calms
noob

Post by Calms »

Hmm...14, speaking of 14..I'm 14 and i'm attending HIGHSCHOOL.

I've also been put in a juvinile detention centre before but thats a side note.

(Dont mind me, i just felt i had to say something here..)
www.eternalhb.com - Server Item Manager
DarkieDuck
Loyal fan

Post by DarkieDuck »

lets see what we got so far:

Person A: Fuck off Fuck Fake Fuck mine Real!
Person B: Fuck fuck shit dipshit real fakes files
Person A: Fuck
Person B: Word
hax
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

You forgot a part

Person C: *stares and makes comments about Person A and B*
fag5
noob

Post by fag5 »

NO you fucking nerd LIL, you are such a moron. I get a laugh out of everything you said. First off, Thats a nice screenie eh? Too bad its true and you know it. Sad sack of shit, I download your site and cut part of it because I had the file names only. That would of need the job but, you needed more. This forum is full of nerds that either copy or steal. Dave stole nothing. You can't face it because you dips know nothing. As for everything else, you are "Queers" as I have said many times. Jealousy is a true trait of you fruits.

LIL, you should know what you are talking about. You didn't release anything Dave did, And the screenie proves everything. Apparently you don't know anything about webpages. What ever flips your boat though. Have your "Gay"... If you know what I mean, buddies back you up :P

Sir, apparently you don't know anything about game development. Game documention has nothing to do with if you can code the game. All you need is the code oriented stuff, and the other stuff such as specifications for the engine and such. As for most of the other shit you wrote. Nice job... though. :lol:

This is truly amazing, A few morons talking crap on the net and thinking they are cool. They can't back up what they say.

As for you charlie LOL...
all i can say is if fagget is so "well known" for hacks then why is outpost so much bigger then you homos?

btw your game your making i doult you wrote your own 3d engine its probably someone elses code your just making maps for it you seem pretty good at stealing peoples work

thats my 2 cents
Oupost is full of shit. Oh my you made a p2p hack after dave showed everyone how to do it. Gesus, we have been up for a few months now not doing much and our forums are huge. Most of everything in here is spam. You even told me that. As for writing our own engine. Its our engine, we have over 7 professional c++ programmers on our team. Now good job with that theory. You can shove it like the rest of your lies and thefts.

You plainly are our bitches, Deal with it :P
NonBreaKAble
Regular

Post by NonBreaKAble »

lilmage wrote: eheheheheh
<a href='http://unadvised.net/forum/index.php?ac ... entry17064' target='_blank'>http://unadvised.net/forum/index.p...st=0#entry17064</a>

Shit Arun. Stop making me laugh so much. This is such funny shit! First you screen shot the index 2 times and edit out the files, and now here's the syntaxes to your things that can only be figured out with the sources :P unless you wanna spend time figuring it out by trial and error :P

Wow.. I just noticed another thing. Arun, your screen shot. The first one says day after.. But my Config folder, says April 8th :P Dave didn't release the files just yesterday:P cause if so when's many days after? Dude, you got fucking owned in your own lie.

Also so Dave doesn't take the pic and edit it to reflect what I just said I'll host the pic from my site.
Thats for Arun... now close ur monkey mouth... and leave some freash air for the others.. <_<
SirGalahad

Post by SirGalahad »

Heh, you completely ignore that the "day after" and "many days after" pic have dates from yesterday. Everybody now knows how much of a tool you are.

I would explain how your "game manual" comment on concept design is completely fucking stupid, but it's way over your head. When you fail, maybe you'll finally wisen up and find out what it means.

So how is a kid going to pay "professional" coders? A good pro coder makes 6 digits a year easily. Quit coming here and lying. You're just making yourself look worse with each post.
(Sir Galahad the Pure)
SirGalahad

Post by SirGalahad »

Oh and I saw lilmage's the stuff the day he released it. Dave didn't release shit until about three days later. Once again, you're lying. You weren't even visiting lilmage's site, so how the hell do you know who released it first? Well, I trolled fagget.com for humor here and there, and Dave "suddenly" developed and released those files 3 days after lilmage.
(Sir Galahad the Pure)
NonBreaKAble
Regular

Post by NonBreaKAble »

soo right... they are a bunch of theives...
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

I'll give them the old exe if they want. You want to know something funny? They release it, but the best part is the bugs. You can't even pick up items on it, and people like hbunited wants to use them as an actual server. Can't pick up items, can't level up, etc. etc. etc. Anal, Keep the files. As if I give a fuck. You can bitch, whine, shit, all you want that they are yours and Dave's. But it's ME who has the sources and it's ME who keeps releasing them. Talk all the shit you want but it doesn't matter because everyone knows the truth. Even HBss.tk sees through your shit. Say what you want but it's me who keeps releasing updates and fixes while you still release that shitty can't pick up or level up exe. While my forum and site gets more traffing than yours does in a year. Want some stats? 6735.64 Megabytes Transferred through my site in ONE week on files that barely average 400kb each. Apparently someone believes me over you cause I keep getting all the traffic ;)
youth89
Loyal fan

Post by youth89 »

I love how lilmage totally pawned your ass... I never beleived it for a second that Dave ever made anything... if you go back he had got caught a few other times for taking credit for the server manager and some other helbreath character editor...

fag5... I think you are dave... to me it seems as if your to defensive... I should get one of my parents to analyze your patterns to see how it would come through to you being dave...

fagget... is so bogged... they need some new server or something... the one time I go there... being now... it was so slow! They have always lamed from this forum... stealing information from here and seralabs... Then spamming here... then the old forum had a few posts saying outpost was lame...
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

fag5 wrote:
all i can say is if fagget is so "well known" for hacks then why is outpost so much bigger then you homos?

btw your game your making i doult you wrote your own 3d engine its probably someone elses code your just making maps for it you seem pretty good at stealing peoples work

thats my 2 cents
Oupost is full of shit. Oh my you made a p2p hack after dave showed everyone how to do it. Gesus, we have been up for a few months now not doing much and our forums are huge. Most of everything in here is spam. You even told me that. As for writing our own engine. Its our engine, we have over 7 professional c++ programmers on our team. Now good job with that theory. You can shove it like the rest of your lies and thefts.

You plainly are our bitches, Deal with it :P
when did dave EVER tell anyone? your forums only have had a surge lately because hbss have been tools and said you released 3.2 server but they are smart and said lilmage coded them they have been told and you little rein of "success" will end
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

Rein of success? I think you mean a period of misguided people. mpg.h has never had any success...