Those Who Can't Press Apply For Tsearch.

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
ownage1212
noob

Post by ownage1212 »

Alright, as you all know theres problems with the hack not letting everyone press Apply on Tsearch so you can hex the game and redo the Ip address. If i'm not misteaking the IP address shows up when the client opens and shows the orginal binary hex, I have never edited a client so I did the best I could. I finally got it changed by using another memory hex editor program I found from a geocities website. If any noobs out there needs help, search the engines for other hex editors that can change the IP in the client. Also I found a bug in the uninterrupt hack, when someone gets hit by anything at all, you crash. Im still working on which hacks crash the client so the forums will know. When I get them all used and analysed, ill post which ones work for me so it maybe simular to the other PCs. BTW to those who made the hack, i like them since now ive been able to use them. I just thought there was others out there who couldn't get the ip address changed so I found another way. Also the ip address changer thats installed into the hack doesn't work for me. For some reason it doesn't change the IP inside the client. Hmm, if theres anything else I can help with please post it.
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

yer its called artmoney use it to remove tsearch -.-
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
ownage1212
noob

Post by ownage1212 »

no, i couldn't use artmoney, artmoney only could get to use for chaning values in game, not chaning hex/binary. But i would like to know where in artmoney is the hex coding sheet so i can use artmoney.
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

hint search for a string ;)
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.