HBUSA and INT 3.61

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
CDWriter

Post by CDWriter »

this is a Easy one for u all ...Open up the Helbreath Directory and find the hide file called Helgame.exe make a short cut to it in there and if u have Xp then pin it to your Start menu with me W2k i just add the short cut to the desk top ...ok now your set with the hack ...here is how it is done ...

Load up USA normaly whenyour playing and u run into trouble like many of the ares players do jump out of the game with ALT-Tab click on that short cut and try to load the game again ......when u alt-tab back into game Poof your Gone No count and your logged off Instantly ...

Hope this helps .....
Private

Post by Private »

funny shit. could also just make a folder titled "T-search" or "Speeder XP"... how about "Wpe Pro" and open it.
CDWriter

Post by CDWriter »

;) True but i did not think some of the noods here would understand that ...so make it simple for them.. ;)
Spanky
just visiting

Post by Spanky »

CDWriter wrote: this is a Easy one for u all ...Open up the Helbreath Directory and find the hide file called Helgame.exe make a short cut to it in there and if u have Xp then pin it to your Start menu with me W2k i just add the short cut to the desk top ...ok now your set with the hack ...here is how it is done ...

Load up USA normaly whenyour playing and u run into trouble like many of the ares players do jump out of the game with ALT-Tab click on that short cut and try to load the game again ......when u alt-tab back into game Poof your Gone No count and your logged off Instantly ...

Hope this helps .....
yes.. like many ares.. your elvine that obviously uses it... "like many ares"
renato_br
noob

Post by renato_br »

LOL wtf????
Smashing

Post by Smashing »

was fixed