WPE Pro packet editing tutorial

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

;) Well.... first of all, i am new in outpost. (Hi there~~ :D )

Im making this post becoz i found that outpost is such a popular hack site of hb. i also found wpe pro in the dl section. yet i found too, that no one seems to know how to use wpe(perhaps they know but they dont tell).....
anyway, if u already know how, ignore my post. if you dont know but u wanna try, stay here and maybe this can help you.

ok, this is real damn simple.

wpe pro is a program which can log packets, edit packets, send packets and filter packets, etc (anyway it is just a matter of packets).
i am not going to go too far into wpe's function, becoz i dont like ppl gaining wifout work. go and test more l8ter and u will find more.

here i will give an example of shooting magic wifout casting, (and u may shoot blizz towards "ml ares ent" from "ml elv ent" LMAO :blink: )

1: all u need is to download the wpe at teh bottom of this post

2: run PSniff.exe (the changed-name wpe.exe) and then run your hb client

3: in Wpe(PSniff.exe), choose the target program to be your hbclient.

4: in Wpe(PSniff.exe), click View>Option

5: put a tick ONLY in "Send", (i guess it's default to check all of the four options, then u will hv to cange it), click OK afterwards

6: go into hb and login, go to ml's zombie pit (example only, go anywhere u like), press alt+tab to go back to wpe

7: now it's the most important time!!! u will see a button wif a black triangle in the trace console windows of your wpe. click it and then go into hb as fast as you can. in hb cast a blizz (example too, change it if u'd like to) and then shoot yourself.

8: alt+tab back to wpe. and then click the Stop button (square)next to the triangle.

9: there on your right hand side you should see a few packets logged. if you are fast enough u should be only logging 2 or 3 packets. find the packet wif the size "30". (if u find more than 1 packet is size 30, choose the lower (latest) one.)

10: right click it and then choose "Send". a new window should pop out

11: choose: "Continously", Timer: 5000 milliseconds, open socket. in the "increase byte(s)" column, type in "0", and other options u dont hv to change them. Click the big black triangle (play) and then go into hb.

12: now in hb u should see yourself shooting the magic every 5 seconds.

13: now u succeed :P :D :lol: :) , u may walk to any spot of ml and your char will still shoot the blizz at the coords u were(i.e. zombie pit), and even u are walking your char still shoots every 5 seconds <_<

14: if you wanna shoot more often then change the Timer: 5000 milliseconds to a smaller value

15: u may also try wpe in other online games, it is a great packet editor usable in many programs

Please, this is only a simple example, but im sure u know more about how wpe works now. try yourself and find more ways to use wpe. there are still many functions of wpe i didnt write out yet. good luck=)

lastly, thanks to outpost (i learnt a LOT of hacking techs in this forum), and feel free to ask questions and give comments :rolleyes:

p.s. ahh!! yes!! just forgot 1 thing!! praise me if u find this useful :angry: i like being praised :P :P :P :P lolz

VoIcEs

*edit*
<a href='http://bd4lyfe.5gigs.com/wpe.rar' target='_blank'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CHANGED NAME WPE PRO, GET HERE !)*%(#*r6g976dfg34r</span></a>
ratix
Regular

Post by ratix »

VoIcEs wrote: ;) Well.... first of all, i am new in outpost. (Hi there~~ :D )

Im making this post becoz i found that outpost is such a popular hack site of hb. i also found wpe pro in the dl section. yet i found too, that no one seems to know how to use wpe(perhaps they know but they dont tell).....
anyway, if u already know how, ignore my post. if you dont know but u wanna try, stay here and maybe this can help you.

ok, this is real damn simple.

wpe pro is a program which can log packets, edit packets, send packets and filter packets, etc (anyway it is just a matter of packets).
i am not going to go too far into wpe's function, becoz i dont like ppl gaining wifout work. go and test more l8ter and u will find more.

here i will give an example of shooting magic wifout casting, (and u may shoot blizz towards "ml ares ent" from "ml elv ent" LMAO :blink: )

1: all u need is to download the wpe from downloads section, and download also the changed-name wpe

2: run PSniff.exe (the changed-name wpe.exe) and then run your hb client

3: in Wpe(PSniff.exe), choose the target program to be your hbclient.

4: in Wpe(PSniff.exe), click View>Option

5: put a tick ONLY in "Send", (i guess it's default to check all of the four options, then u will hv to cange it), click OK afterwards

6: go into hb and login, go to ml's zombie pit (example only, go anywhere u like), press alt+tab to go back to wpe

7: now it's the most important time!!! u will see a button wif a black triangle in the trace console windows of your wpe. click it and then go into hb as fast as you can. in hb cast a blizz (example too, change it if u'd like to) and then shoot yourself.

8: alt+tab back to wpe. and then click the Stop button (square)next to the triangle.

9: there on your right hand side you should see a few packets logged. if you are fast enough u should be only logging 2 or 3 packets. find the packet wif the size "30". (if u find more than 1 packet is size 30, choose the lower (latest) one.)

10: right click it and then choose "Send". a new window should pop out

11: choose: "Continously", Timer: 5000 milliseconds, open socket. in the "increase byte(s)" column, type in "0", and other options u dont hv to change them. Click the big black triangle (play) and then go into hb.

12: now in hb u should see yourself shooting the magic every 5 seconds.

13: now u succeed :P :D :lol: :) , u may walk to any spot of ml and your char will still shoot the blizz at the coords u were(i.e. zombie pit), and even u are walking your char still shoots every 5 seconds <_<

14: if you wanna shoot more often then change the Timer: 5000 milliseconds to a smaller value

15: u may also try wpe in other online games, it is a great packet editor usable in many programs

Please, this is only a simple example, but im sure u know more about how wpe works now. try yourself and find more ways to use wpe. there are still many functions of wpe i didnt write out yet. good luck=)

lastly, thanks to outpost (i learnt a LOT of hacking techs in this forum), and feel free to ask questions and give comments :rolleyes:

p.s. ahh!! yes!! just forgot 1 thing!! praise me if u find this useful :angry: i like being praised :P :P :P :P lolz

VoIcEs
*praise* btw how did you find cast packet was 30bytes?

and CALM DOWN WITH THE EMOTICONS!
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

thanks ratix>v< , but i like emotion icons lol :P :P :D

i found that the packets of shooting is 30 bytes, becoz i tested a few times and found that sending the other packets back, will only make my char change his direction of standing.

VoIcEs :P :D :lol:
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

VoIcEs wrote: thanks ratix>v< , but i like emotion icons lol :P :P :D

i found that the packets of shooting is 30 bytes, becoz i tested a few times and found that sending the other packets back, will only make my char change his direction of standing.

respect to u, and a BIG thx :rolleyes:
I gave my account away, i hope he wont spam the forum, thx every1 in this forum, charlie the most! respect 0X
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

thanks for writing that voices :)
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

blastah wrote: respect to u, and a BIG thx :rolleyes:
awwww tyty :D :D :D

now my char is behind elv nwh, yet every 20 seconds he will shoot es towards scorp pit near rh entrance B) B) jajajaja

VoIcEs
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

charlie wrote: thanks for writing that voices :)
you're welcome^^ and thanks for pinning ;) ;)

feeling quite excited to see my first post pinned jajaja :P :D
ratix
Regular

Post by ratix »

VoIcEs wrote: thanks ratix>v< , but i like emotion icons lol :P :P :D

so you just used trial and error of the 2-3...
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

ratix wrote: so you just used trial and error of the 2-3...
yup yup patience is the most important thingy in this world :P

and i noticed every time u attacked/shoot/pick items, your client will also send a packet to sever afterwards, telling it what is the direction you are facing.

so the packet wif size 13 is useless.
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

winxp hates packet sniffers
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
VoIcEs
noob

Post by VoIcEs »

charlie wrote: winxp hates packet sniffers
oh what do u mean?

i am using winxp too, but i can use wpe :o
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

woot!!!! nice its good for dragon hunts u noe kakaka
___________________________________________________<br>HB CELESTIAL 4 EVER<br>HBNOL TO DIE<br>DAM I HABE BEEN QUACKED BY Nprotect
Benzz
noob

Post by Benzz »

PRAISE voices

but my client always disconnects like every 30mins (dunno why)
so i cant leave my pc running when i go away and get xp.

but can u give me some hints then on other tricks with wpe :unsure:
Lost padawan
Synikal
noob

Post by Synikal »

OMG I LOVE YOU
kakanaator
noob

Post by kakanaator »

OMG, better than the client hacking...

oh no, now i can combine 3 things, these are: hacked exe, Tsearch, WpE
:D